Busted Starboard Windshield on 210 Reata

Hi Guys! I've spoke with Ranger and they told me to inquire on here about what windshields might fit my 2005 210 Reata. I can't find a stock one anywhere. Ranger says that they can get me one but it will be at least 10 weeks, be all 3 parts with frame and be $2100. All I need is the glass on the driver's side. I've found a complete windshield for a 186 Reata but they won't tell me if it will fit. I would change the entire thing if need be. HELP!

2. Member
    Check here they used to make the Ranger windshields. Not sure if they still do.

http://getaboatwindshield.com/home
    1997 Ranger 482vs
    2013 150HO Etec
    Bassmaster Classic Edition

3. Member
    Sounds like good customer service to me. I had a console make for my boat to the exact color in about 4 weeks. Just saying.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

4. Member
    1/4" plexiglass from any hardware store or box store, with a little hairdryer work you can make it bend and flex to fit anything.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishingman1950 View Post
    Check here they used to make the Ranger windshields. Not sure if they still do.

http://getaboatwindshield.com/home
    are those windshields glass? If so, this place does not do glass but there is contact info on their site to a place that does.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

6. Member
    I replaced my old ranger fish n ski broken windshield with a plastic locally. Could not find a glass replacement anywhere. Did get scratched up.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

7. Member
    Great lakes skipper has 22 pages of OE Ranger parts. Several windshields and windshield parts

8. Member
    Thanks everyone. It is a glass windshield that took a rock on the highway. She shattered.
    I was able to find a glass replacement from Taylor Made. Just the piece that I needed. Thanks everyone.