Thread: CostaCoat

CostaCoat

Trying to restore some life to fiberglass fenders that are oxidized on our Ranger 2008 Z20.
    They look great when they are wet. But as soon as it dries, goes back to faded.

Seems like the CostaCoat keeps the "wet" look.
    Has anyone used this on their boat or fenders?

Thanks!

It's just another quick fix like Vertglass or Poli-Glow................most of then are nothing more than Acrylic Polymers, Like Future Floor Wax.

3. Member
    Costa coat is an Acrylic Polymer and has held up for nearly two years now on my Basscat PII top cap. Easy to work with also. Send me a text to 903-733-5286 and I will send you some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by rbarne4 View Post
    Costa coat is an Acrylic Polymer and has held up for nearly two years now on my Basscat PII top cap. Easy to work with also. Send me a text to 903-733-5286 and I will send you some pics.
    Sending you a text.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X