Magic Trick - Three boxes = boat trailer

UPS showed up today and the Twin Troller X-10 trailer is here! Boat coming in another week or so. Only took me three minutes to assemble.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    That's pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by breeves2245 View Post

UPS showed up today and the Twin Troller X-10 trailer is here! Boat coming in another week or so. Only took me three minutes to assemble.
    It would take me longer than that to cut open the three boxes. Good looking trailer, now I want to see what it looks like with a boat on her.

Nice looking little trailer. If you don't mind, how much did it cost and where did you purchase it? Twin Troller I guess?

5. Member
    Ordered a Twin Troller X-10. It's part of the package. It's a CE Smith Sport Utility Trailer. It's priced at $800 in the boat package I bought.

freedomelectricmarine. com

6. Member
    I had a twin troller and the same trailer. The 3 minutes it took you to build it is how long it took me to decide the trailer was worthless and sell it. A flatbed trailer worked much better for me. Tie a rope to the boat and shove it off the bank. The flatbed doesn't even need the tires wet. Step on flatbed and walk backwards pulling the boat up as you go. Unloading was just as easy. Once back of trailer touches the water shove the boat off with a rope tied to it. Once the back end hits the water it's floating and easy to get free of the trailer.

Youll be be constantly standing in the water trying to get the twin troller loaded on that thing.

7. Member
    how many pieces is the boat coming in?

8. Member

Thankfully, one piece. Maybe some seat and pedal assembly, but not near as much effort as the trailer.

9. Member
    My Champion may be too much for one of those. A kit for it would come in 9 boxes in which 4 of those would be lost by UPS!