362v Deck Extension

Crazy longshot of a question but you never know. I am looking for a deck extension for my 1991 362v before I break down and try to build one. Anybody got a lead on where to find one?

2. Member
    start building, its next to impossible to find one and nobody would take one out of their boat,i looked 2 years for one,there is a shop that builds them but i dont remember the name,good luck

3. Member
    Check with Ranger.

4. Member
    Check with Dawson at Fishonfabrication.com. He made me a deck extension for a 372 Ranger that I had, look at the pictures he has of the deck extensions. All made out of aluminum, light weight and very affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerglenn372 View Post
    Check with Dawson at Fishonfabrication.com. He made me a deck extension for a 372 Ranger that I had, look at the pictures he has of the deck extensions. All made out of aluminum, light weight and very affordable.
    I've built a couple extensions out of wood / fiberglass, and I will say they came out top notch.....but I just checked out this page, this dude can flat out fabricate. Those are SWEET!!!!
    2016 Ranger RT 188 - Charcoal / Dark Cherry
    2016 Mercury 115 Fourstroke - Laser II 20p
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80lb.
    Lowrance Elite 12Ti2 Active Imaging 3 in 1
    Garmin 1022 GPSMAP - Liveoptics LVS34 - Tackle Shack Trolling Motor Pole Mount
    Humminbird Helix 7 GPS Only - Lakemaster VX Premium
    Lowrance Elite 12Ti2 Active Imaging 3 in 1 - Navionics +
    NextGen Lithium Batteries
    V-T2 Live well vents
    (2) Loc-R-Bar / Custom brackets - Bream Metals
    BTO Trailer steps

#HomeBrewTackleCo