Banned

Motor & transom bolts

Does merc have 1/2" x 5 3/4" bolts for the application? I'm having hell finding info on this. I'll order them from Don/Rhonda, but I'm trying to make 1 list of what all I need to order.

Surely we don't need a serial # for this question, right?

Stainless Steel fine thread bolts, hardened washers, and bronze locking nuts. Order or pick-up at your local Fastenal. Make sure and use anti-seize installing.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

3. Member
    Don should have the blot kits they start at 2.5" and go up to 8.5" with nuts, bolts and washers. 10-67755A15 is the 6.5" kit

4. Member
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

5. Banned
    That site won't work with my phone, tried it several times. I can't believe it's so complicated to order bolts. I'll just call Rhonda on Friday and see if she can hunt some down.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    That site won't work with my phone, tried it several times. I can't believe it's so complicated to order bolts. I'll just call Rhonda on Friday and see if she can hunt some down.
    Rhonda will get you squared away!
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Drop her an email- she will get you set up.

Choices will be 5.5" or 6.5" length in this case.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor