98 Stratos 201 Pro Elite battery question

Is there enough room in the battery compartment to support a 36 volt trolling motor (1 cranking and 3 deep cycle)?

It could be done, but it will be tight, especially if you have a charger, a jp pump, or pp pumps.

3. Member
    This is from memory but I don't believe you can fit three batteries on the port side without one of them sitting on top of the bilge access cover. My VRO is deleted, so there's no oil tank, which would allow me to put the third trolling battery next to the cranking battery. It will also depend on what else is in the compartment as far as on board chargers etc.

4. Member
    I put a board accross the bilge compartment and used that area for 3rd battery and 4 bank onboard charger. Great upgrade as far as the trolling motor goes but the extra weight of the battery and charger slowed top end speed down some..

5. Member
    Thanks for the feedback. The boat is in storage now but I'm going to have a look the battery compartment this weekend and see for my self; there is no jackplate pump or power poles so that should help space wise. Currently have a Minn Kota Maxxum 70lb thrust and thinking of replacing it with a Fortrex 101. Thoughts?