Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    The main thing I see here is that there was an "LA" on the side of the boat....I tell those guys to stay on their side of the lake.....you can tell the bad ones if their boat is purple and gold...
    And furthermore, the problem is everyone thinks they are a professional fisherman and sponsored by the local hamburger joint so that gives them the right to do as they please.

ive had guys run over me and say"we're fishing a tournament" which I always so "so am I"

just give it a couple months and the lake will go back to normal.

2. Member
    It's bad on toledo right now. Can't even fish a flat without unfamiliar boaters zooming across it on the big motor heading for a cove.

3. Member
    I agree it seems to happen more at Toledo than any other lake I have fished anywhere in the country. I had a guy do this to me during a Bass Champs tournament and it was all I could do to refrain from confronting him. Best to take high road in situations like this. Most of these guys think they own the whole lake and with the attention the Bend is getting I find it is getting worse.

4. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    You should have been looking at the bank while your partner is whispering to you to speed up the trolling motor. When you get to his cutoff point then you back down. If he jumps behind you, Your partner tells you to reverse it and you cut him off again. The guy in the Bow never makes eye contact and it looks like he never knew where the other boat was right behind him. lol

5. Member
    It also gets to them if you pull up next to them after they cut you off, open the livewell and ask them if they want to fish in there too.
    1990 Champion 184sc 1980 150 Mercury
    1998 Champion 190dc 1998 200XRI Mercury

6. Member

7. Banned
    I did the KVD moment he did to Ike, guy pulled up within 20yds and I told him I could smell his ass and he was too close, he said this is a community hole and I said yep but you ain't part of the community. Caught a 9 1/2 as he pulled his TM up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12