Triton TS17 aluminum?

Came across a 2010 triton ts17 with a merc 90 that has 21 hours. Garage kept. Think I can pick it up for around 9k. Thinking about it for fishing local rivers and bayous. I have a skeeter I keep at my lake camp. Anyone have any experience or opinions about this specific triton? Thanks!

2. Member
    Guess no one! I committed to buying it anyhow. Going to get it this weekend. Couldn't pass up the deal.

3. Member
    That seems like a really good price for garage kept and very low hrs. I don't think you will regret it. Let us know how you like the boat.

4. Member
    Going to pick it up tomorrow!

5. Member
    Couldn't pass this thing up. Super clean garage kept. 21 hours. 2010

6. Member

7. Member
    Nice looking boat! I had a crestliner vt17 that looks very similar to your boat. I think the hulls are both made by the same company. It was a good boat that gave me no problems. One thing you might want to be aware of, my front storage compartments that I thought were dry storage turned out not to be dry storage. The carpet inside would get soaking wet when it rained and any jacket placed in them would get wet as well. I found this out the hard way, when after a chilly rain out on the lake I pulled out what I thought would be a dry jacket for the ride back,it was a cold trip back to the ramp. I solved the problem with just a tupperware container to get them off the carpet. I think mine would get wet from the recessed trolling motor foot control draining down. This may not happen with yours. Other than that mine was a good running and stable fishing boat. Hope you enjoy yours it really looks clean!

8. Member
    Gotcha thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna keep jackets under seats. Nice big storage under them. I can't wait to fish little rivers and bayous around here with it. It's gonna be perfect for that.

9. Member
    Sweet, Enjoy!