Question Best time to buy?

Is there a certain time of year when the new equipment comes out and last year's goes on sale? Is it just at the end of the regular year, like December? Looking for best time to buy golf equipment.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Equipment seems to change month by month. Deals can be had on a bunch of golf related sites throughout the year.
    If I like a club I try it out at Golf Galaxy or Dicks then look for it cheaper online (yes I'm one of those guys).
    Right now the 2 year old models are dirt cheap and last year models (depending on the club) should be around half price.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

It's hard to figure out which year certain clubs were made. I'm learning. I'm like you. I want the best deal I can find. I'm new to golf and I don't wanna be dumping a ton of money into it all at once. I'm looking at used clubs but those are harder to buy online because of getting a club that says great condition and it's junk. Most websites have a trial period too. I'm still shopping
    " A Few Good Fish"

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    It's hard to figure out which year certain clubs were made. I'm learning. I'm like you. I want the best deal I can find. I'm new to golf and I don't wanna be dumping a ton of money into it all at once. I'm looking at used clubs but those are harder to buy online because of getting a club that says great condition and it's junk. Most websites have a trial period too. I'm still shopping
    I have bought used clubs from Taylor Made Pre-owned and Callaway Pre-owned sites. Both were like new and both had brand
    new
    grips when I got it. Sometimes on the pre-owned manufacturer sites, they will let you choose the shaft and then you know that club is brand new, just an older model year

keep your money in pocket, Hang around the 19th Hole, sooner or later, some PO'd Player will pop in and sell his clubs cheap

Just got an email from golf galaxy and they are running some specials on new irons. They have the Ping G30 irons for $599, which is $200 off. They are a great game improvement iron

I bought this club yesterday used from Golf Galaxy. I have hit quite a few different fairway woods there. This club just really felt good in my hands. I hit it off the tee and then off the mat multiple times and I couldnt believe how easy it was to hit this club. Everything I have searched says its from 2007....Yeah its old......but it is in perfect shape. I am playing tomorrow and I will be hitting the range before that. I really like this club.
    " A Few Good Fish"

Thats a great club

9. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Buy 2 or 3 year old clubs and you will save a ton of $$. Make sure you get the right shafts.I use regular or senior drivers(2 woods or 3 woods) and stiff (Ping) irons.

10. Member
    you can find great deals online.......ebay etc. But be careful to not buy counterfeit. Read up on what to look for. I just picked up a nice set of Mizunos. $1000 set for $300 and they are authentic.

11. Member
    If you want ANYTHING Taylor Made...any time is good. They change clubs, balls, hats, bags...etc. about every other day!!!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

thanks for the tip. I've been checking out several websites. Callaway pre owned. Rock bottom. Deal of the day. Even Dicks (the store)has good deals. I really want a Callaway X2 Hot driver.
    " A Few Good Fish"