Thread: New V20

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlien3 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. The back deck is way too big and casting deck way too small and narrow.
    Exactly, it's a personal preference. I think the width of the V-20 front deck is what lends itself to a tendency to "slap" the water on re-entry, but then again, that's subjective and completely my opinion. I also feel like they could remove some back deck on my 721 and I wouldn't be mad about it haha, but I guess Clouse and Co. had a reason for doing it, and if that's what makes it ride like a dream, then I'm all about it haha.

2. Member
    I think the phinex seats are further forward giving more room on the bacl deck.

3. Member
    I have a 2017 v21 with a 250pro xs not a reel fast boat but I love everything about it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big marc View Post
    I have a 2017 v21 with a 250pro xs not a reel fast boat but I love everything about it.

I bet it drives like a Cadillac, congrats!

5. Member
    The fit and finish of the V20 is amazing but it's tough to keep it clean when used several times a week. It has a lot of nocks and crannies for dirt and bugs to collect. The center storage is amazing! I don't like the small front box. I can't put a bottle drink in and shut the lid. I like having tools easily assessable and not in a box. It rides great, drives great but not the best fishing boat. It's unstable. especially with another person fishing on the same side of the boat. It has a severe felt and noticeable lean. The V20 is a gorgeous boat. It's an eye turner at the ramp.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234