Thread: What engine????

Banned

Question What engine????

Thinking about just repowering my z520 instead of buying a new rig. My boats a 2012 and paid for and a new one is just too much dam money. right now I'm running a gen1 E tech... just some opinions would be great. I like the idea of the 10 year warranty with the new eveinrud. But the one I have now left a bad tast for me..

2 Entirely different beasts. Get with Ranger Rodney and Ghost Commanche. Exchange some Q&A with them on their experiences with the new G2 if you are serious about a repower. Both of them are die hard Mercury guys from way back when. Listen to what they have to say. Both are probably as knowledgeable as anyone here when it comes to those engines. Good luck.

I had a 2015 ProXS that I liked alot - not one complaint. I now have a G2 that I absolutely Love! The instant power is noticeably different to me, I like the foot throttle/hand throttle options on long runs, it is quiter, and it looks cool. I got it because of extended warranty and haven't regretted it yet. I don't think you can go wrong with either option.