Prop question (27) Renegade

I have a 2000 Stratos 19SS Extreme with a 2000 Evinrude FICHT RAM 200. It is currently set up with a 27p Renegade and this prop was on it when I bought the boat. I've only had the boat out a handful of times but the tach is reading right about 5900 wide open full trim. Just trying to get opinions on this prop vs others that have worked well with this combo. I have a hard time believing this 200 will spin this 27 like that. I would like to stay with a 4 blade for the holeshot since it holds alot of fuel and water in the wells. Motor is fresh and runs like a scalded dog.

Renegades are one of the smaller diameter 4 blades and they are easier to turn.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    I am wanting to get another prop and have a backup but was wondering if what is on it was as good as it gets on this combo or if I should go another route. I just bought another prop for the boat I just sold from Rothwell Marine and they are great to work with. I will be dealing with them if they have something for this combo. Just trying to get as close as possible on the first shot. Thanks