1991 venture dominator

here is my 91 venture dominator,i bought it a couple of years ago from a bone-yard as a hull and very abused trailer.i had just discovered a massive structural failure in my skeeter sf175 so i found this one to put everything on.this is one the most stable bass fishing boats ive ever been on,its not the fastest thing but it will take rough water very well!I extended the front deck all the way to the console which my fishing partner really likes!as a side note,when i first put the boat together,it had a highly modified 235hp evinrude,which was fun for about a week,but didnt idle well or sip gas,so i installed my 175 efi mariner and its been a great rig ever since!im finishing up a Gambler 206 now so this one may be for sale soon.will start another thread on the G boat!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. @delta_fisher
    Nice! You really brought her back to life
    99 Triton TR18 DC
    99 Evinrude Ficht 150

Striped bass angler, CA Delta

@delta_fisher @pondscumanglers
    @limitlures @slyguylures
    @nor.cal.kat

3. Member
    Looks great BTW i am working on one myself in the live wells there is a cable to open and close the aireator valves in the back boat do you know where that cable comes out at to open and close that valve I have looked everywhere for it ???? Thanks

4. Member
    the remote lever was forward of the shifter,as i recall. i don't have this boat currently anymore, but, am in the process of getting it back and will be glad to post any pics you may need.