Banned

Adding Helix to 1198 & 1197

Hi,

My main body of water is Mille Lacs fishing for smallmouth.

My eyes are getting old and plan to add Helix G2N to the console to go along with 1197 so that map can be on 1197 and and 2D/DI/SI/AC on Helix. Also will be upgrading to Ulterra I-Pilot Link and thus will be adding network and GPS with HS at stern. Note the majority of the time I am drop shotting or tossing plastics to a hump or a rock.

My first order of business with Helix will be to use AC PRO to map my favorite humps and find new humps. After creating AC Maps and with the zero line card installed in Helix, can the AC maps be viewed by network with 1197 and 1198?

Down the road, if 360 is updated, may be adding. Wondering if you smallie guys are using 360. From my fishing on ML, the smallies are hugging the rocks. I can drop my camera down and see smallies but not pick up on 2D. So wondering if anyone is having luck using 360 to locate smallies arouind a rock. Allow to spot lock off the rock, then use 360 to find which side of the rock they might be hanging on or locate on a hump without having to fan cast.

To the other smallie guys, could really use your input for what I might be over looking, thoughts, suggestions.

The 1197 and 1198 do not support Autochart Live .... you would have to bring the data into Autochart Pc and make a map with it .... all units could use it.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

3. Banned
    Bob,
    Just to confirm. I can use the Helix to create the AC Map, then to the PC, back to the Zero Line to the Helix and could then through the network view the new maps with two older units.

You can't share mapping thru the Ethernet with any HB units except the Onix and Solix.

If you had the Autochart PC software, you could create a map with the data from Autochart Live ..... or you could just record data from any of your units. With the Autochart PC software you could write the map to multiple Zero Lines cards and have a map card for each unit if you want.
    Just be aware that there is kind of a steep learning curve for using the Autochart PC software.

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N