Question Oil Pressure Question

I have a 2016 Legend V20 with a Merc 250 Pro XS. When I came off plane today sirens started going off like crazy. When I looked at the on board status gauge it was flashing 0 oil pressure. I checked the reservoir and it was low but after I added oil it continued to beep every now and then. I reset the gauge and it was no help. The gauge still showed 0 oil pressure. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know anything about this?

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Moving your thread to the correct (3L) forum.

Your engine does not provide any data for Oil Pressure (if it's trying to display oil pressure, someone tinkered with the instrument settings). Let's see which instrument you have for assistance in turning that item OFF.

Please see the Forum Announcements, and add the REQUIRED information to your post. Thanks!

Also reference:

WARNING HORN "BEEPED"

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor