'94 Ranger R70 seat removal

I'm attempting to remove the bench factory installed bench seat in a 1994 R70 Ranger. I was able to release the bottom by pulling out on the bottom edge of the seat in two places and disengaging it from two metal tabs that fit into slots in the seat frame. The bottom and the back of the seat seem to be in one piece, but I cannot figure out how to release the back. When I pick up on the seat bottom from the front bottom edge it seems to want to swing up but the back doesn't release. ANy ideas on how the back is held in?

Post a pic. Some have a center piece that is Velcro'd in and has to be removed to expose a bolt to release the seat back.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    Larry how did you end up getting it out. I’m stuck with mine.

4. Member
    you need to pull the seat back inserts off - they are in there good with industrial hook n loop. There are 2 screws behind each seat back. there are also screws down low on the edge of the seat that need to be removed. you will need to lift up and out as there is a hanger bracket in the center of the seat.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums