1st time going to Murray

I plan on going to Murray tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Can anyone give me some advice on where to target bass and what to use. Taking my two sons with me for a day on the lake.

Thanks

2. Member
    I fished up there beginning of the month and struggled to catch 12+ lbs and had 6 keepers out of 7. Two fish on worm 1 on chatterbait 4 on swimbaits. All around brush piles.not much help sorry

3. Member
    Dad was out there all day today. 4 fish total. All on redbug trickworms. He was in buffalo creek.

4. Member
    When I fished the bfl out there last week, all my better fish were in the backs of little pockets suspended under floating docks, rolled a Picasso double barrel underspin with a 3in swimbait by them and they were choking it. Pretty sure the rest of the guys were rolling the same pattern with jigs and such. I fished rocky creek mostly and caught some where the lake Murray resort/marina is.

5. Member
    Thanks for the information, if I wind up going I'll post my results

6. Member
    I never made it to Murray that day, but I appreciate the information. We did go to Monticello instead and got one nice size Largemouth around a rock pile.