8ft Blade Problem

Hey everyone! I'm having an issue with one of my powerpole blades. The pump has power as the light is blinking green, but the powerpole will not lower or anything. Not even the slightest sound. The reservoir is full, for the life of my I can't figure out what's going on. My port side is working fine, it' just the starboard one. Could it be the motor itself? They will be 3 years old at the end of may. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE

Had something similar with one of mine. Try cutting off power to the pp, then reconnect the power and see if that dies it. Use the buttons right on top of the pp motor
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

3. Member
    I did cut the power off and turned it back on. Checked both connections as well...still nothing.
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE

4. Member
    Do the buttons on the pump work? If they do maybe battery is dead in your remote.

5. Member
    The buttons on the pump do not wore either.
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE

Id say it's the circuit board. Pp replaced mine. All I had to do was send them my old one

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. Member
    They sent me a new circuit board under warranty and now works as like new. I will have to say on a side note Powerpole has the best customer service ever!
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE