AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar

** Whats my boat worth?; Whats my boat worth pricing??**

Fella's, I am sure that the intent is good on these types of posts, but they will not be allowed here on the Ranger Boards..................one can easily IM sponsor dealers/members for questions answered. These boards get lots and lots of traffic and if a post is made with pictures asking the boats worth, it is basically a "free" ad here. This isn't fair to Al (boats for sale page) or paying sponsors who list the boats on the for sale page. No more "free" ads here and I will delete them when noticed..................Thanks for understanding gents. ...........................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Just to clarify, folks, the same applies to “what’s it worth?” posts concerning boat parts, accessories, and so forth. This protects our BBC sponsors and eliminates the need for close scrutiny of sales transactions here. If you are entirely unsure of a fair price for an item, you may briefly describe it and ask for input by private message. Otherwise, “what’s it worth?” posts will be closed or deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Thank you for understanding and following this procedure. Your moderators also can suggest resources for value determination if asked.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio