Where to find Everstart Maxx 29

Anyone know of any Wal mart in St Louis area that have an Evertsart Maxx 29 marine battery in stock? I checked Wentzville store and they are out.

Check on their website and it will show you the stores near you and if they have it in stock.

3. Member
    According to the website all stores are out of stock which is hard to believe.

4. Member
    John (Jones Trolling Motors) mentioned a few months ago that some (maybe all) Walmarts were switching from JCI to Deka as supplier of those batteries. Maybe it has something to do with the switch.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

5. Member
    Our WM shows out of stock on the stor's website but they have them in the store.

6. Member
    If that is the case and they do switch to deka that would be interesting. I wonder if they are going to be same quality. I have been using dekas for three years no complaints.

Just bought two of the Maxx 29 batteries at my local Wal Mart this afternoon.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

Don't go off the website. I bought one a while back and the website said none anywhere. My local Walmart actually had 50 in stock. Call and ask or stop by. I'll be buying another pretty soon.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Quote Originally Posted by adchunts View Post
    Just bought two of the Maxx 29 batteries at my local Wal Mart this afternoon.
    Got plenty of the 29 DC Maxx batteries at the stores around here too.

Mark Welch Bossier Parish,LA. "Sportsman's Paradise"
    Check out my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Altered-IRO...4017377675928/
    '90 PROCroft 180, Mercury 150 xr4
    '03 WaterMoccasin pirogue 54lb. MotorGuide

10. Member
    Walmart in Edwardsville had them yesterday, in Wood River last weekend. I only know because I picked up a 27DC to run my new electronics on.

Willie

11. Member
    My last two sets were Walmart Maxx 29 batteries. My local store has just one in stock. Seems like I'm lucky to get 3 years out of them. I just picked up two Duracell (Deka East Penn batteries from what I understand) for $94.99 each at Sam's Club. They also only have a $6.00 core charge although I had two to turn in. Heard alot of good things about them so I figured I'd make the switch and they had plenty in stock. Surprised to see they're a sealed battery. Anyways, good luck!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkainoa View Post
    I just picked up two Duracell (Deka East Penn batteries from what I understand) for $94.99 each at Sam's Club. Surprised to see they're a sealed battery.
    They are not a sealed battery. You have to peel the label off to access the caps to the cells to be able to check levels. It should say something to that effect on the label. Assuming that this is the battery that you are referring to in this link.

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/duracell-m...hm/prod3590216
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

13. Member
    They are not a sealed battery. You have to peel the label off to access the caps to the cells to be able to check levels. It should say something to that effect on the label. Assuming that this is the battery that you are referring to in this link.
    Hey right on! That's the one. The guy at Sam's club told me there were sealed so I didn't pull the label off. There I am not reading sh** again...Lol! Thanks for getting me straightened out!

I don't remember the Arnold, Mo. store ever having the 29 series Everstarts. 27 series absolutely.

15. Banned
    I'll bet your local Walmart can order some for you: