Thread: New 20'

New 20'

Will development on the new 20' pick back up anytime soon? With Classic around the corner did not know if there would be a little surprise for us.

I am not trying to be the company spokesperson by any means. When I was there picking my boat up several months ago I inquired about it. The impression I got from what I was told was it would be a while .....IF they decided to continue with it. Don't know as of today if that's changed or not of course. Just Glad they're gonna build a few bass boats this year it sounds like.

3. Member
    I spoke with someone at Gambler a couple of weeks ago while inquiring about some carpet. They informed me that they didn't see it happening in the near future. This was not the answer I wanted to hear being that I'm a loyal G owner. I'm not in he market for a 22 . I've been holding on too my Outlaw waiting for this boat to make its debut. Rode in 819 Phoenix this weekend not a bad fishing platform but its nothing like a Gambler.

4. Member
    How did the 819 Compare to the Outlaw? as it seems about the closest 19' out there.

5. Member
    Its hard to compare they're totally different. 819 fished well and had lots of storage but it was also 8 mph slower. I'm sure in 4 footers the 819 would out perform the outlaw but in three or less I'm balls to the wall catch me if you can. The outlaw is like driving a fine tuned sports car. I run 74 all day long with 26 trophy and ran 77 with a three blade fury. That's hard to beat with a 200 opti. I'll take my 19' over any other for fishing South Louisiana.....

6. Member
    Can someone help me out. I want a new Gambler, brand new. Is there a number or website. I cant find anything on line.thanks

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpjr692000 View Post
    Can someone help me out. I want a new Gambler, brand new. Is there a number or website. I cant find anything on line.thanks
    (352) 429-8989. If you don't get an answer tomorrow morning pm me
    2007 Sterling 22xs-Yamaha 250-Dual 10 foot blades-Ipilot-Bobs Jack plate-HDS 8 (SOLD)
    2016 Sterling 220XS: (SOLD)
    2008 SCB Topcat 250 XS (SOLD)
    Current:
    2014 SCB Stingray Sport Merc 300XS
    2018 ES Custom Revolution 25 Merc 400R

8. Member
    Id like to know about the new 20 as well. I really hope to see the dealers suck up these new 22s and keep the Gamblers going. I live in Ohio and theres alot of Gs flying everywhere! I want to see the G family stay strong!

9. Member
    Thanks for the insight on the 819. Mine runs 74.8 with a heavy load, single person all day with the 27 tempest, need to try a 26 trophy and a 26 fury. And yes the outlaw is a ton of fun to drive and to me fishes on the front deck more like a 20'. I dont think any other 19' boat compares to them.

10. Member
    I don't think there are any dealers anymore except in Florida

11. Member
    Waiting to step out of my 20' Intimidator and into a brand new 20 footer as well.