Mercury Motor Module

I picked my boat up last week after routine service and the Mercury rep was there and he hooked a module up to my motor and then pulled out a iPad and began to give motor readings. He said that if you were having issues and there was a code you could hook up the module to get the code and it would even send the code through your iPad to the mechanic. Said it would probably retail for about $275.00, has anyone saw or heard of this?

2. Member
    we have CDS and G3 diagnostic capabilities at a dealer level don't know of a consumer product from MERCURY MARINE
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Step over to the 3 liter forum, guys. See the post pinned at the top. VERY interesting!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +1

Get with Rhonda, she can send you information and assist you with selection of a system that best suits your needs:

If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories...

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor