Financing electronics

Has anyone bought electronics from the company other than bass pro or Cabela's for fishfinders that offers financing . Looking to buy the new Solix but don't want to drain the whole savings if there are some good rates.

2. Member
    Don't do it just don't

pay yourself first interest free... meaning pay your self cash each month until you have at least 3 months of all your regular life expense as an emergency fund ... then keep paying yourself in the form of paying off all your debt except house... then you need to save at least 10 percent of your take home pay for retirement ...... now and only now showed you start paying yourself cash each month as a form of pre finanacing a product you want then when you have enough pay cash and start over again for the next thing you want ... this includes cars boats everything ... it will take a few years maybe even 5 to get caught up,in bad cases ... but for the rest of your life you'll be stress free living Below your means and paying cash for things you want ...

take the advice with a Grain of salt but I did this about 10 years ago and life has been so much more pleasant without any money stressors and I always have what I need and many times things I want ...