Porsche Raffle and support of a great cause

I'm an board member for the Kingsport Boys & Girls Club and we hold a raffle for a brand new Porsche Boxster every year. It's one of our largest annual fundraisers for the club. It's not a bass boat but you could sell the car and almost pay cash (after taxes) for a majority of a new boat! Isn't that the BBC way of life! We limit the raffle to 1250 tickets, and tickets are sold for $100 each. So, for just $100, you can have the chance to win a $60,000 car. Will you win? Well, there's certainly a chance. Will you positively impact the lives of the youth in this community? Absolutely. The drawing is held every year at our Gala in May, but you need not be present to.

Two other items - Taxes and delivery are a responsibility of the winner but a drop in the bucket compared to what you are gaining.

Alright, that's enough for now.  I really appreciate everyone's support and consideration.

Order Ticket Here and enter "BBC-Ryan Bowman" in the comment section so I will have a place to start tracking you down if you win:

https://secureonlinegiving.com/event...p?eventID=1915
    I don't know where we are, but we are making darn good time.

2. Member
    Bump for the afternoon crowd

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Ryan, I could buy 1249 tickets and still not win.. worthy cause though.

4. Member
    Just bought one. Just let me know when I need to come pick it up. Kingsport isn't too far from me. I used to work near the tri-cities area.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVMountie View Post
    Just bought one. Just let me know when I need to come pick it up. Kingsport isn't too far from me. I used to work near the tri-cities area.
    If you will let me drive it, I will meet you half way! Good luck!