Webster Lake mass, ramps

After Memorial day what ramps do you guys like to use? Id rather not pay $30 if I can help it. I fished a small club tourney there once and we launched out of a small marina in the middle pond but I don't know if thats a public launch. Are some ramps better than others?

F & W ramp off of Lakeside ave.

https://binged.it/2lf1ady
    Last edited by 95202DCX; 02-14-2017 at 08:53 PM.
    1998 202 DC / Mercury 300R

3. Member
    There is a state ramp in the third lake with a small parking lot ( maybe 12- 15 boats max ) that fill up really early due to the $$ charged at memorial beach and they give permits for small club tournaments out of this ramp , this is the only other public ramp I know of . Point breeze marina & action marine have ramps in the 2nd ( middle ) lake but I'm not sure what the going rate is for them Just a heads up if you have a single axle trailer keep an eye on the drop off of the last concrete slab on the ramp power loading washes it out and I have seen them bottom can still launch just need to go over the beach hope it helps

4. Member
    how is the parking situation during the week in the late afternoon throughout the summer, say after work 5-6pm?

Usually can park at that time of day.
    1998 202 DC / Mercury 300R

6. Member
    Usually not a problem during the week, especially late afternoon at the state ramp off of lakeside ave.

7. Member
    I think point breeze is $10 to launch but have to call in advance. I thought the town ramp was $50 on the weekend after memorial day.

8. Member
    Out of towners are 40 weekdays and 50 weekends after Memorial Day to Labor Day , I may just suck it up and pay the 200 because it's one of my favorite places to fish , especially summer time lol , or if you know someone in town they only pay 100 for the year to launch at memorial
    2019 RANGER 198P DUAL CONSOLE

The Gun Parlor

9. Member
    I've never had a problem launching there at state ramp fished it mostly every weekend but I launch at 430 am

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy albert View Post
    There is a state ramp in the third lake with a small parking lot ( maybe 12- 15 boats max ) that fill up really early due to the $$ charged at memorial beach and they give permits for small club tournaments out of this ramp , this is the only other public ramp I know of . Point breeze marina & action marine have ramps in the 2nd ( middle ) lake but I'm not sure what the going rate is for them Just a heads up if you have a single axle trailer keep an eye on the drop off of the last concrete slab on the ramp power loading washes it out and I have seen them bottom can still launch just need to go over the beach hope it helps
    +1......I backed in too far one day during low water and my trailer wheels dropped off the last concrete pad. As luck would have it, the cross-member of my trailer lined up perfectly with the spacing in between concrete sections and fell into and got stuck in the sections. I had to use the tire jack from my truck to jack up the trailer enough to get it out of the space and then drive it out while it was up on the jack. Fun times at the boat ramp on a busy weekend!