Any DIY recessed TM installs on Lowe Stingers out there

About to pull the trigger on a comfortroll to install before tournament season starts in 2 wks. Any of you have experience with cutting into front deck of a Lowe Stinger (mine is 2012 stinger 175)? Have done my homework on the tray I want, now visualizing the install itself.

2. Member
    I did one on an '04 180w a few years ago... I have a center rod box that extends up under the pedal. The only issue I had was an aluminum support beam that ran across the gap to support the walls of the rod locker. I cut it out with a cut off wheel once I got the deck hole cut and removed. I cut it so it would fit snug against the trolling motor tray to kind of help keep the support intact and haven't had any issues.

Pushin\' Tin!!!!

3. Member
    Appreciate the info. Anyone else? I'm going to order a comfortroll today and will update with pics after the install for anyone considering in the future.

4. Member
    Actually considering the troll well 2. Looks like the depth of comfortroll is about an inch too short whereas the depth of the troll well 2 should be just perfect/flush at 5.25".

5. Member
    I had a 13 175 . There is a brase that you will have to cut. I had lowe install mine when I sent it to them to fix the hull. A buddy of mine had a triton with the same brase and he said he didn't notice any difference after he cut and istalled his.
    2019 SeaArk RXT180
    90hp Suzuki
    Ultrex 112