2013 Nitro Z9 running lowrance cables to console?

I'm getting ready to install a LSS2 transducer on my Z9 and also an ethernet cable from console to bow. I used a fish tape to run power wires from the starboard rod locker back to the bilge area without much trouble. I'm about to run the LSS2 plug through the transom and then an ethernet from the console to the bow. My question is what is the best way to get the LSS2 plug from the bilge area to under the console and also the ethernet plug from the rod locker down to the console. The whole console area to the rod locker and back to the bilge area is blocked off on this boat other than two holes that most of the rigging comes through.

My initial idea is to run the fish tape through the left hole to the starboard read hatch tape the LSS2 plug to it and try to pull it back through the hole. The same for the ethernet cable push the fish snake up to the corner of the rod lock tape the ethernet plug to it and pull back through. Everything is pretty tight though so not sure how well this is going to work. I'm just looking for any others ideas from others who have routed cables in a Z9 for this kind of install.

That's what I did.
    Impulse Rods
    Abu Garcia Reels
    Cruncher Baits
    Mizmo Baits
    Pure Fishing
    Mootsie's Sport Center
    K9 Fishing Line
    Keitech Custom Baits
    Fulks' Custom Crankbaits

3. Member
    When I run a fish tape I like to tie a cord on to it at the cable end just in case it gets hung up. That way I have something to pull on other than an expensive cable.

4. Member
    Got the LSS2 done today. It was easier than I thought after I found the right path. Run the fish tape high!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Fish View Post
    Got the LSS2 done today. It was easier than I thought after I found the right path. Run the fish tape high!
    ...and OWN a fish tape!!!! The above is darn near impossible to do without.
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link
    Dual Power Pole Blades

6. Member
    Glad I saw THAT! (OTOH that hole on the right looked plenty large enough, GOOD.)

Picking up my Z9 Tuesday. It already has a two Gen 2's- HDS7 (bow), HDS 9 (console) and LSS (starboard locker). But I'm adding a Point 1 and a Carbon 9 (and whatever else I need).

I have a metal fish tape, but I also have what we call 'glow rods' that I used to use fishing home theater wiring with back before I retired. Two of them together (6' each) should reach to the bow from the starboard locker if not the helm.
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieChicken View Post
    Glad I saw THAT! (OTOH that hole on the right looked plenty large enough, GOOD.)

Picking up my Z9 Tuesday. It already has a two Gen 2's- HDS7 (bow), HDS 9 (console) and LSS (starboard locker). But I'm adding a Point 1 and a Carbon 9 (and whatever else I need).

I have a metal fish tape, but I also have what we call 'glow rods' that I used to use fishing home theater wiring with back before I retired. Two of them together (6' each) should reach to the bow from the starboard locker if not the helm.
    Fish tape was all I needed. It was a piece of cake going from console to rod locker but when running from console to stern take a high path with the fish tape, it will make life much easier.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Fish View Post
    Fish tape was all I needed. It was a piece of cake going from console to rod locker but when running from console to stern take a high path with the fish tape, it will make life much easier.

Sorry about the delay. Wasn't subbed to the thread.

Found out after I picked up the boat that it didn't have Gen 2 everywhere. Gen 1 in the console, Gen 2 (non touch) with SS1 at the bow. That IS NOT gonna work.

Ordered Boat n-a Box today for it. Dual 9's, plus StructureScan 3D.

Reckon the Carbon will have to wait till Christmas.... Mama is about tired of all the spending here lately. (But at least it's all paid for!)
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave