What gauges come with a Verado 300 pro?

I've pretty much decided to go with a Verado 300 pro over the 250 pro XS. I know what gauges came with the pro XS but I'm not sure what comes with the Verado. The boat is a Triton if it makes a difference.Thanks

2. Member
    That's going to be Triton's choice.
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

3. Banned
    Most big motors come from Mercury with just the essentials to hang the motor on the transom. Propellers, controls, gauges, etc. are all selected by either a boat builder or a Mercury dealer. They can and will vary. As OldTimer notes, it is up to Triton as to what Triton decides to use. Some boat builders don't use engine (in this case Mercury Marine) branded propellers or gauges.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +1

Engine comes with NO instrumentation, rigging, propeller, etc. These items are selected and added as the engine is rigged to the boat.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor