Dale Earnhardt Intimidator - Console Availability

Hey gang,

Posted my 1993 for sale on a closed bass boats for sale site. Got a comment that I am trying to verify.

Basically the commenter suggested that the console on my boat is very rare on the Dale Earnhardt model. Commenter went on to suggest that the manufacture gets numerous calls looking for what I have and suggested I give them a call. Since that comment, I've had a number of persons comment that they've never seen this console before.

What are the facts?

Attached Images Attached Images
    47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish.48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. - Matthew 13:47-48New International Version (NIV)

2. Member
    I've only seen that console a few times and only in pictures. Not sure about the history. Someone will come along with some interesting thoughts. If you haven't sold it by the end of March, join us at Table Rock for the Gambler Rally at Cape Fair Marina. Would love to see this in person.

3. Member
    Thank you for responding. I lived in Springfield MO for 5 years some time back and spent a lot of time on Table Rock. Beautiful area and great fishing. As a matter of fact, plan to be in Springfield next week for the annual Bass Pro fishing classic. I am interested in selling the boat to get something newer and bigger to fish out of with my tournament partner. I don't plan on giving it away and will gladly join you all if I still have the boat
    47 “Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish.48 When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. - Matthew 13:47-48New International Version (NIV)

I was told that "True" D.E. models of that era had the bucket seats with storage in the center. As for the rally, I would love to have you join us. It's a great time for sure!