Need Help with Front Pedestal Base Issue

I am currently getting the carpet replaced on my 2006 Skeeter ZX90. I dropped the boat off yesterday to the gentleman's garage who is doing the job, and he sent me the following pic of the cap to the pedestal base that is in 5 pieces. Not sure what I need to do, buy, replace, etc??? I have a front butt seat with the 3/4" threaded male end that screws into the base that is fiberglassed into the floor. I want it to stay flush like it is now, so I am hoping replacing the base is a worst case scenario. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like it's only the bushing insert that is broken. Assuming the mounting plate is solid, you can simply buy a replacement insert bushing online.

3. Member
    Basscat sells the black bushing...have him measure OD of hole...if 1.00" then Basscat black bushing will work. NOTE - this bushing is for slide in, not for screw in pole (but may still work in your screw in pole is 0.75" OD).

4. Member
    Just replaced mine in my zx190c it was cracked causing it to wobble ! PITA to get out but how I did it was to take a hacksaw blade to the inside and cut on two sides of the inside walls enough to take a punch and tap it to break it out its bronze so it's soft ,you can buy brass too but I think bronze is not as soft

Take the plate out, replace, small piece of rovan woven and some resin your as good as new. I replaced mine when I replaced the carpet