Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Integrity and Brucato both do a nice job. I would have them shipped to Brucato to get back on the water.
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

2. Member
    From what I see you have the leverage for those guys to put you on the front burner!!!!
    Send'em a link to this thread...they sure don't wanna lose business!
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    Integrity and Brucato both do a nice job. I would have them shipped to Brucato to get back on the water.
    No doubt!!! Rich had mine back in 6 days from the day I sent them............FRICK Integrity...........that's rediculous

4. Member
    I shipped my injectors to Integrity back in September thinking it would be a couple week turnaround. Took about two months. However, they were upfront with how long it was gonna take and I got them back when they said I would. I can't complain.
    #AKRods

5. trapp201pro
    There is NO WAY Im going to let someone take 2 months to flow injectors or test any thing in the fuel system,there is no reason for it to take that long.Go to the Mercury forum and ask Don how long it would it would take ?.I would think 10 days to 14 days would be your answer.You could order a new Bullet and it would be built from scratch in 2 months or less.I guess having 1 of your best friends be a marine Tech(he has his own business) may have spoiled me,Most of the time I dont even unhook from the truck unless its something major.

^^fyi last time I checked don owned integrity
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

7. trapp201pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bling View Post
    ^^fyi last time I checked don owned integrity
    I did not know that ? is all the praise we read on the Mercury board maybe slanted,because all the stuff posted on there is positive,I have no Idea as I dont use him for anything,just going by what I read on the 3 liter forum .I do remember a post about Brucato about from a person well known in bullet world as well as Mercury that maid mention that he would like to have all the Bad injectors sent back to him,I think this post is about a year old and may have even been on another site.I dont Know anything about Don except If you dont put your serial# down,you get called out on it.I dont doubt what you say is true about who owns Integrity,But HE should put a STICKY on top of the board and tell every one what the lead time is on getting any type repair work done.I think that would be a lot better than someone missing out on 2 or 3 months fishing,then If you send something to them and you know the lead time then Its on the boat owner.

8. trapp201pro
    I just looked at the sticky at the top of the page in the 3 liter forum,looks to me like it needs editing. That is the first time I have ever looked at the sticky posts in that forum,so discard some of my VERY uninformed statements.

9. Member
    Well like I said earlier I take some of the blame for not double checking on the lead times. I went off the Sticky "7-10 days average" and the service request form which reads "average turn-around 8-16 days". MY BAD!
    96' Ranger R77 Sport / Merc 115 ProXS 4S

Yea I totally understand the frustrations of the wait but like all things you get what u pay for and I also believe that sometimes the wait is worth it. If someone rushes something might get forgotten and could be major problem down the road. I wouldn't want a doctor to rush through my surgery just to get to the next victim.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelRT View Post
    Well like I said earlier I take some of the blame for not double checking on the lead times. I went off the Sticky "7-10 days average" and the service request form which reads "average turn-around 8-16 days". MY BAD!
    i feel ya man. Mine wasn't gonna be that big a deal since my buddies bullet was at the house but the next weekend it dropped a cylinder. So I didn't fish for 7 weeks or something.
    #AKRods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12