Exclamation LOOKING FOR FACTORY SRS SEATS FOR A 2007 TRITON 20 X2

Having difficulty finding new old stock or used Triton SRS (spring cushion) seats. I've found nothing but old posts so far on BBC and have struck out with two dealerships. Before I call Triton (which I have done before for other difficult to find stuff - but pay a premium), I just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone has spares or knows a good source. I have heard good things about bassboatseats.com, but I am going to try my best to find brand name first. Looking for gray that will match the attached photo. I have the original racing style seats with no springs and very little padding. My spinal fusion can't take another active tournament season with these seats.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Message me or email me at rodandpen@gmail.com

Thanks y'all!

Tom P.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Try CO marine in Tennessee talk to Carol.

3. Banned
    If C & O can't help// try bassboatseats.com .. I replaced my factory seat - 2000 TR21DC - with their seats... the material is nearly TWICE as thick,,, more padding..(two neck fusions here c5-6, c6-7 with plate)..love em..,

sometimes they have the factory seat decals available..