2011 250 HO won't run

Practiced for tourney and ran motor prolly 15 hrs with no prob. Sat morn on take off it ran fine for 1/2 mile then acted like run out of gas, came off plane, Check engine alarm came on, motor died. Would not start, would just turn over.
    Drained fuel filter no water in fuel, checked and it had spark, checked air intake was clear, will not start. Plugs were clean and dry. Does the 4 lite check, no alarm, fuse is fine.

At shop now

Thanks for any help.
    farmbuc

Just guessing yellow&black kill switch wire, can you test ?

Pull the motor cover and look at the 4 lights on the engine computer, EMM, and read the explanation decal. They may point you towards the problem system.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I thought from his post it was already at the shop.

5. Member
    Mine did the same thing about 3 weeks ago. But mine did start and idle fine and was able to put on trailer. I didn't have any alarms go off either. I was told motor was about to go from a dealer after they looked at it. I took it to another shop and had new HO Gen1 250 put on. The mechanics said they did compression check and motor was solid. They did say 2 injectors were misfiring and I had fuel leaking onto 3 of those injectors. I was trading my boat in for a new boat and after they Checked boat they said no trade cause of the motor. I figured repower with the warranty deal going on. Now I have a good motor that will be sitting in garage

2005 TR21X DC
    2005 E-Tec 225HO
    75.7 MPH GPS Full Tourney Load 3/4 tank of fuel

6. Member
    Turned out to be a bad Capacitor....Fixed in 5 minutes.

7. Member
    Glad u got it fixed that quick !