Wiggins Lowrance Setup Question

I've been watching a little bit of the bassmaster live show, and noticed some very good lowrance images on Jesse Wiggins boat. I'm wondering how this set up works. Can you run down imaging from the SS3D on the back of the boat and tradtional 2D on the front simultaneously on the front screen? It looks like he has just a traditional skimmer ducer or possible an HDI ducer on the trolling motor. In the picture below, you can see the sounder is set on SS3D. I've never seen down images look that good from a stationary boat.. is this one of the benefits of 3D?

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Geo-1
    I agree great pics would like to know the settings also just got 3d and its much better already all around than the std lss1 and lss2 that i used before. I do not see cross hairs like he stopped the screen in the pics but again great shots.

3. Member
    Surprises me how many of the pros don't have their side bar set to disappear after 15 seconds. I like to have as much screen as possible showing. And that would give them another 1" at least!

John

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I will find out and let you know. Might take a day or so.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hagins View Post
    Surprises me how many of the pros don't have their side bar set to disappear after 15 seconds. I like to have as much screen as possible showing. And that would give them another 1" at least!

John
    loss of screen size to increase speed of option changes maybe?

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes you can use SS from rear and Sonar (only) from front....its been like that since LSS 1 and Gen 1 units....now if you have the HDI ducer on the front then you cant cause you would have to chose a source for imaging.....before i put structure scan on my TM i used i had it only in the rear and looked at it from the front while sonar was on.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS