Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    Price
    Watch video in post #48 I think its mentioned.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Watch video in post #48 I think its mentioned.
    Someone said Don sales them at a very good price

3. Member
    You'll have to call them. He won't post a price here, cause pricing changes.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    Someone said Don sales them at a very good price
    See Rhonda's post, pinned at the top of the forum for Contact Info (email is best for pricing).

Sorry- we do NOT post Mercury pricing in threads (too many threads to worry about updating).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Is my 2003 4.3L MPI Vessel View Mobile compatible?
    Serial
    0M642381
    0M642401

Thanks!

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Thank you!

8. Member
    Will the VVM Bluetooth to a Lowrance HDS Gen3?
    Wes

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H-D Dad View Post
    Will the VVM Bluetooth to a Lowrance HDS Gen3?

Nope, I asked this already. I was sure hoping it would too.

10. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No, it doesn't. For that functionality, you must use the Vessel View Link.

11. Banned
    Can someone post a picture of where the Diagnostic port is on a 250hp Merc ProXs where the Vessel View is connected?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skooter68 View Post
    Can someone post a picture of where the Diagnostic port is on a 250hp Merc ProXs where the Vessel View is connected?
    Did you watch the video in the fist post of this thread?

13. Member
    I have a boat on order after hearing about two his item I decided to go this route over spending higher amounts on smartcraft gauges especially since I’ll be running dual 12” graphs. Now the more I look at it the more I’m second guessing myself over maybe just getting the bare bones square smartcraft gauge like I have in my current boat.

Guys does this app now display water pressure? I read reviews that it did not but also seen a recent update was made.
    Does it really drain your phone battery as bad as I’m hearing? Does it always disconnect itself each time the engine is turned off? How quick does it reconnect?
    Nitro z21

14. Member
    If I were you, I would get the Vessel View Link, not the module. The Vessel View Link is basically a Mercmonitor, that can be hidden behind the dash, that will LINK to your graphs to display all the motors information.

15. Member
    Did they add water pressure to the update? Seems better hope they keep improving. I’ll know more when I get my new boat I guess
    Nitro z21

16. Banned
    JasonG, I’ll put it this way. Do you want to hold your $700 phone in your hand while driving your boat so you can view the screens info? My phone gets so hot in the boat that it shuts down, making the vvm worthless half of the time for me. It does not turn off everytime that the motor is killed, there seems to be a few mins that it will auto re-link; but it’s not very long. Get anything other than the mobile if you really need to see the info.

17. Member
    My main use is for when dialing everything in and to check engine temp cause about 1/2 my outings result in pulling the thermostats in my 2012. Very frustrating. I’ll have a ram mount for my phone and my plan is to have it under the dash off to the side. Main concern is always engine temp for me. If it wasn’t for my current smartcraft I’m sure my current motor would of had major work done.

just was wondering a few things while I was looking more into it prepping myself for my new boat. Reading of no water pressure read out didn’t sound right and constant disconnecting sounded difficult.
    Last edited by jasonG; 02-18-2018 at 04:33 PM.
    Nitro z21

18. Banned
    I have a question about some of the features of the VVM. So under the maintenance screen it displays 'hours til inspection' and 'hours to replace' for things like plugs/belts/fuel filter etc...So if the plugs are replaced, do I have to go into the mobile app and reset the maintenance reminder for this item or does it know that the plugs have been changed?

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skooter68 View Post
    I have a question about some of the features of the VVM. So under the maintenance screen it displays 'hours til inspection' and 'hours to replace' for things like plugs/belts/fuel filter etc...So if the plugs are replaced, do I have to go into the mobile app and reset the maintenance reminder for this item or does it know that the plugs have been changed?

There is an option to reset any one of the maintenance checklist.

Jason, if you just want temp then the vvm is ok. That’s all I use it for, you’ll still have to re-connect it after 5-10mins, I’m not sure on the exact time frame that it disconnects at.

20. Banned
    I understand that there is an option to reset any of the maintenance checklist items but do I need to manually reset each checklist item once the maintenance is performed or does this unit somehow know that the maintenance has been performed?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast