Helium 3 Medium vs MB XX Shakey Head

Looking for a Shakey Head/Deep Drop Shot rod. I have narrowed it down to these two rods. Which is more sensitive/versatile?

2. Member
    I cant help you with the H3, but I love my XX plenty sensitive, and versatile enough can do some drop shoting and handle some jerk baits if need. use mine for light shakeys and un weighted flukes, or any thing I cant cast with a BC

I have a 7' Med Helium III for shaky's, light plastic and drop shots. Very light spinning rod and a minimal setup approach. Very sensitive. Cant comment on the MB, but I would love to try one. MB's attention to detail on the rod and grip is at the top IMO. Don't think you can go wrong either way with those two.

4. Member
    I love the handle grip on the MB Orichi Shakey head rod. It is perfect for me for drop shots or light shakey heads. The rod is very sensitive for the price as are most of the rods in that lineup. The only thing the rod feels under gunned for is when you start fishing slightly heavier tubes. As far as a versatile spinning rod for about anything under 3/8 oz it is precisely that. I have mine paired with a Stradic CI4+ and it is a great outfit. Haven't used any Helium 3 spinning rods just the 7'4 MH casting rod.