Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    Don't get the Troll EZ tray if you plan on using the Ultrex foot pedal because it will not fit.
    What i understand is that the EZ troll tray & the Trollwell tray fit the ultrex have to check it out see if they are metal or alum.
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

2. Member
    I have both the EZ troll tray and Troll Well tray, I will be returning the one that I wont be installing. The EZ troll is made out Polyethylene plastic and the Troll Well is made out of fiber glass, you will not break either of these, they are made very tough. If you want a aluminum tray that will fit the Ultrex then check out the Comfort Troll U tray. Tacklewarehouse does not carry this item so you have to check Comfort Troll's website if you want to order.
    Quote Originally Posted by spin View Post
    What i understand is that the EZ troll tray & the Trollwell tray fit the ultrex have to check it out see if they are metal or alum.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

http://www.comfortroll.com/site/ed39...DUCTS.php#2933

The comfortroll u model will fit your ultrex. I've installed 5 Comfortoll trays with no complaints, powder coated aluminum and solid as a rock.

does it
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    http://www.comfortroll.com/site/ed39...DUCTS.php#2933

The comfortroll u model will fit your ultrex. I've installed 5 Comfortoll trays with no complaints, powder coated aluminum and solid as a rock.
    Thank you sounds good to me I'll check it out does it have a drain hole?
    Last edited by spin; 02-23-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

5. Member
    Did my 2005 285 pro xl this weekend I went with a comfortroll. It was really easy the only thing under the deck was foam. No support bracing or storage compartments to worry about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    The foam I had to hollow out
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjabruce View Post
    Did my 2005 285 pro xl this weekend I went with a comfortroll. It was really easy the only thing under the deck was foam. No support bracing or storage compartments to worry about.
    That's the only thing i am worry about support bracing.If you don't have one in the 2005 285pro xl i would think there wouldn't be any in my 2004 285 pro xl.I'm starting to feel a little better about this!!
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

8. Member
    I'm not sure if there's a difference between the years I'm sure you could call stratos to figure it out.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjabruce View Post
    How much room do you have on the left side of the tray to use the con / off / mon switch?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musky Mike View Post
    How much room do you have on the left side of the tray to use the con / off / mon switch?
    Not much, just enough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12