Question for the AR guys

Looking at getting my first AR. So out of the following 3 which would you get and why, Also are all of these mil spec?

S&W 15 sport 2

Bushmaster QRC

Core 15 M4 scout

All of these are 223/5:56 and are really close in price.

Thanks Bill

2. Member
    I'd get the Core out of that list. S&W is good but that is their budget model.

3. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    I like the S&W but in the M&P model. S&W has many models to choose from. Check out ALL the features you want.
    I have the M&P model and love it.
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

4. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar
    My opinion, any one of the three would work just fine for you. As long as we aren't talking about true bottom of the barrel models, ie the DPMS sportical, then they all have pretty well the same specs and same internals. I've got 8 of them, in different configs, different brands, etc. Other than just looks, I don't have any preference among any of them. They all function equally well, and go boom when the trigger is pulled lol. If your job is to walk around with one every day, then we have a different discussion. But if you're like most of us and like to get out and make some racket and punch paper or whatever is around, then any one of those three would be fine for the job.