Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Were any of you guys in POTN? Wow, kicking myself in the rear on that. I was watching it last year but it stayed flat so I stopped. A co worker just pointed out to me that in Jan it was trading at .0006 and a week later it went to .95. A $1k investment would have been worth 1.5 million,I wish Brent wouldn't even have shown me lol. It's fallen back to .50 but reporting record sales numbers for January, it will bounce again after the next earnings report.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    that .0006 is probably a bad print. I only see that price on one chart and other charts show the low for that day at around .30
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Is everyone aware that Canadian company Cronos Group Inc. is now trading on the Nasdaq? First MJ company to do so. CRON

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    that .0006 is probably a bad print. I only see that price on one chart and other charts show the low for that day at around .30
    4 different charts I checked show the 52 wk low at .0006, only 1 is showing it for Jan 19th, the other 3 show .02 on that day and .95 a week later. Either way, I should have kept it on my watch list. All my time last year researching was spent on the Canadian companies due to their recreational laws changing this year. Lots of U.S. companies will fold but obviously some will do quite well in the long run, just need to find the needle in the haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsbylander View Post
    Is everyone aware that Canadian company Cronos Group Inc. is now trading on the Nasdaq? First MJ company to do so. CRON
    I saw their announcement, good news for the entire sector.

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    4 different charts I checked show the 52 wk low at .0006, only 1 is showing it for Jan 19th, the other 3 show .02 on that day and .95 a week later. Either way, I should have kept it on my watch list. All my time last year researching was spent on the Canadian companies due to their recreational laws changing this year. Lots of U.S. companies will fold but obviously some will do quite well in the long run, just need to find the needle in the haystack.
    im playing with ALKM... lots of interesting items taking place. Company is non compliant, so if they get compliant might have some opportunity. i got in real low and not with much money but if it ever goes maybe I can actually have some working capital to day trade with

Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    im playing with ALKM... lots of interesting items taking place. Company is non compliant, so if they get compliant might have some opportunity. i got in real low and not with much money but if it ever goes maybe I can actually have some working capital to day trade with
    I remember reading an article late last year about ALKM partnering with PURA in making the Everx cbd infused sports drink. PURA is pushing that product hard, if it takes off both companies will do well.

8. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I remember reading an article late last year about ALKM partnering with PURA in making the Everx cbd infused sports drink. PURA is pushing that product hard, if it takes off both companies will do well.
    alkm has a lot more going on than pura’s opportunity. Still watch it though. Alkm is bottling for multiple cbd drinks, holding a bottling company, working in aquaculture.... there’s a ton of upside in the future. I would say it’s a year to two hold. Short term price target at 004 with the numbers I have found through my own dd. If you get bored and put some time in on dd, you will most definitely understand why I’m in it. Flipped it twice now, and probably will hold my 35 mil shares for the next year minimum. Adding on dips to get my holdings to 50 mil or so

9. Member
    This is a very tricky industry. So many small co getting in to it . Not enough room for all.

Quote Originally Posted by triplebbb1 View Post
    This is a very tricky industry. So many small co getting in to it . Not enough room for all.
    The smaller ones that are late to the game won't survive.

11. Member
    The smaller ones that are late to the game won't survive.
    Very very true
    still thank if you can do your home work and pick the right one and stay the long term you will be very happy .

12. Member
    TGGI starting to move. Anybody else watching this one?

13. Member
    Anyone looking at the ETF's on marijuana ? Was following for a while and stopped.
    dvl2700

14. Member
    Hope y'all cashed in on the TGGI mini run from .0002 to .0008...sitting at .0004 currently. It will run again soon imo.

But the real reason I am posting is PNTV!!!! They just filed an 8-K for the acquisition of a 56000 sq ft operational grow facility in Salinas, California. Pictures/videos show the facility is full of mature plants. Revenue forecast to be $11,000,000 per year. $800k to be booked as revenue for May is the rumor. Green Leaf Farms in Las Vegas should be harvesting their first crop in June too. We'll see....fingers crossed for another big run like they had this time last year.

15. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by slylox View Post
    Hope y'all cashed in on the TGGI mini run from .0002 to .0008...sitting at .0004 currently. It will run again soon imo.

But the real reason I am posting is PNTV!!!! They just filed an 8-K for the acquisition of a 56000 sq ft operational grow facility in Salinas, California. Pictures/videos show the facility is full of mature plants. Revenue forecast to be $11,000,000 per year. $800k to be booked as revenue for May is the rumor. Green Leaf Farms in Las Vegas should be harvesting their first crop in June too. We'll see....fingers crossed for another big run like they had this time last year.
    I hope your right, I'm holding quite a bit of it and really kicked myself for not dumping it when it when on that run last year

16. Member
    I'm still holding a bag on PNTV as well. I saw that and thought there would be a small pop...but nope. Read other's comments I think there are some people thinking they're just burning up cash they don't have.

Also I think the loan on that building was $1m/month for the next 5 or 6 months.

17. Member
    I think it was $5 million total price. They already paid $1, so $4 mil to go. It ran on licensing last time. Now we actually have a facility full of mature plants. Plus pntv is now the largest producing publicly traded company in the USA. If it does not pick up I will be surprised. Then again this is the OTC.
    Last edited by slylox; 06-03-2018 at 10:59 PM.

18. Member
    Never know! I think they are trying to do the right thing regardless of the public opinion I've seen. Hopefully they'll get off OTC sooner than later.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slylox View Post
    I think it was $5 million total price. They already paid $1, so $4 mil to go. It ran on licensing last time. Now we actually have a facility full of mature plants. Plus pntv is now the largest producing publicly traded company in the USA. If it does not pick up I will be surprised. Then again this is the OTC.
    Call me surprised....Really surprised that the stock price has not moved. So today they release a video of the Cali harvest. Estimates have it at around 1500lbs for the month of July. At $1100 per pound we are talking $1.6 million at wholesale. Stock price has to go up soon right? That's what I am thinking anyway. Bought more shares today...fingers crossed.

Anyone understand why Aurora has dropped so much lately? They just completed the deal to buy MedReleaf which is supposed to be the biggest deal that has happened. I figured that would help prices, but it's been dropping like a rock lately.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast