Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks, at least it will provide me another chance..

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    For those watching CARA, I believe going long on this will be a good thing. Need to wait for stabilization with the PPS, but good opportunity to buy with the low prices. Hopefully it will stabilize and I can get an entry. It hit 200 sma today, if it breaks look for it to recover in the mid 10's, if it doesn't break, the 200 day is your entry

3. Member
    PNTV has been doing well. I got it on a good dip.

4. Derek McCullough
    I bought PNTV three times now and holding a lot of it. I've set a limit that if it drops to I am out but it's the best gain I've made off a penny stock. Check out ALBO if you get the time, I bought a decent amount three weeks ago and it's done great so far.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I bought PNTV three times now and holding a lot of it. I've set a limit that if it drops to I am out but it's the best gain I've made off a penny stock. Check out ALBO if you get the time, I bought a decent amount three weeks ago and it's done great so far.
    Interesting. I've been seeing a lot on liver diseases and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere but up, especially with pediatrics. I saw the Japan NDA in their pipeline. I wonder if they're planning on A4250 to be NDA'ed in Japan also. Probably go well to do get some 'real' patients in Japan and then try for US FDA approval. don't know enough companys in the sector doing liver disease work though. Def need to do some more research on this.

6. Member
    The PNTV train keeps rolling! Gonna check out ALBO. Thanks!

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I got out of pura for some decent gains. Will re enter of it goes back to .016 or so. I still have yet to look at pntv and. It sure if I want to jump on Cara quite yet. I will check out albo thanks fellas

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I got out of pura for some decent gains. Will re enter of it goes back to .016 or so. I still have yet to look at pntv and. It sure if I want to jump on Cara quite yet. I will check out albo thanks fellas
    I was in CARA since January - should've sold on the last big jump but thought I'd ride it out for more. That was a mistake. There may be another round of uptick with the latest news on pruritus but I don't think there will be another pop until end of the year.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    PNTV is back down to .122 from hovering around .20. If it goes back to .10ish I'll probably add more to my position .

10. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    PNTV is back down to .122 from hovering around .20. If it goes back to .10ish I'll probably add more to my position .
    You feel like it will come back up? I am trying to decide whether to dump the remainder of mine or add more

11. Derek McCullough
    Well PNTV continues to take a puke, held on and hope it bounces back...I'm thinking I get greedy and should have dumped a month ago when I was 340% up!

12. Member
    You feel like it will come back up? I am trying to decide whether to dump the remainder of mine or add more
    I don't see why not. To me there really doesn't seem to be any catalyst for why it's down trending. I'm chalking it up to market jitters.

I just noticed after typing this up, the CEO and director posted a video about the recent dip on the PNTV facebook. According to them they're "paid" bashers writing articles to drive the price down for the shorts that got in at the higher price point.
    https://www.facebook.com/PlayersNetw...TgoM0AdMpHoSC4

13. Member
    I'll probably add more in this price area and dump some when it goes up to make quick cash. If you were up 340% I would have sold half and took some profit off the table.

14. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    I'll probably add more in this price area and dump some when it goes up to make quick cash. If you were up 340% I would have sold half and took some profit off the table.
    I know, I'm holding 20,000 shares and while it's not a ton of money it would have still been a nice gain, like I said got greedy and decided to hold, just added another 10k so we'll see. I've also had a good two weeks with MCOA

15. Member
    I'm only in it for 3000 now but going to add another 3k with a .09 limit.

16. Member
    I think PNTV will come back up. They planted seeds in June, so two months from now will be harvest time. That is when we will start to see revenue pour in. Also phase 2 of the build out should be nearing completion and phase 3 start is on deck. I sold a few shares at .19 and am now long with remaining shares. Fingers crossed....

17. Member
    Another runner if anybody is looking:

INMG - invested here a few weeks ago at .01. Currently trading at .0245. I am betting it will continue to fly up for a while largely due to the MJAC conference on September 1st and 2nd. My understanding is MJAC is a conference to attract MJ investors. INMG is one of the MJAC presenters and is being pumped hard currently. Financials and share structure look very good. CEO owns 93 million shares and so far only 227 million are outstanding of 500 million authorized. I will not make an opinion on the long term viability of investing in this company, but in the near term I expect to see massive gains.

18. Member
    As an addendum to this discussion....

Anyone see "The Profit" Marcus Lemonis on CNBC this week? He had a show ONLY on Marijuana/Cannabis as an industry. While it is clear that he's VIGOROUSLY against pot, THC, CBD, leaf, weed, smoke, ganja, whatever you want to call it..... he quickly found out that not ALL of the people involved in it these days are dreadlock - long dress wearing 60 something white dudes, or young kids that use "dude" at the beginning and end of every sentence.

He found out that the movement now is towards developing a brand awareness, a following, a LABEL. Some out there are offering nothing more than signage and packaging, but building a brand that is substantially more high end than your typical despenciary.

Check out the company Med Men, and their stores. WOWZAA! It's like an Apple store for pot. Very clean, very open, hands on displays, buds in custom designed, cable secured snifters sitting around everywhere, iPads with macro, and macroscopic photography of each and every strain where you can just punch in your order while you sniff from what looked like dozens of choices! The store(s) are beautiful, and certainly expensive to operate. Although what they are offering is an integrated package rather than your local independent store. They do the growing and science, you open the store, then they provide a management team. Full scale vertical integration from the seed to the sale.

And their stuff runs as much as 45% more than what is likely the same stuff down the street! Of course they never showed any chemical analysis, but claim their 'product' is superior to anything else out there. I know they did talk about a harvest cycle that seems nothing short of miraculous.

Impressive operation for SURE.

https://medmen.com/highlights/

http://www.adweek.com/brand-marketin...sophisticated/
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

19. Member
    PNTV is down below .10. I've added a significant amount to my position while it's been below .10.

Quote Originally Posted by slylox View Post
    Another runner if anybody is looking:

INMG - invested here a few weeks ago at .01. Currently trading at .0245. I am betting it will continue to fly up for a while largely due to the MJAC conference on September 1st and 2nd. My understanding is MJAC is a conference to attract MJ investors. INMG is one of the MJAC presenters and is being pumped hard currently. Financials and share structure look very good. CEO owns 93 million shares and so far only 227 million are outstanding of 500 million authorized. I will not make an opinion on the long term viability of investing in this company, but in the near term I expect to see massive gains.
    Make sure you get I_N_MG and not I_M_MG. Totally different OTC companies and IMMG is definitely is not at the MJAC. INMG though is a media company, not a MJ company. Arguably so is PNTV. They're going to live stream it to their CANNANET channel but says it won't be active until 4Q2017. Looks funny to me.

20. Member
    PNTV's business model (the Green Leaf Farms portion that is) seems to be shaping up nicely. I am holding onto my remaining PNTV shares for a while. The recent video tour of the facility inspired more confidence here. If you have not watched, it is very informative.

INMG has been bouncing between .025-.04 recently. The float is tight and share price could pop pretty hard over the next week or two depending on how well they are received at the MJAC investor conference. The live stream of MJAC by INMG's Cannanet tv division is available for $50 and intended for potential investors that cannot make it to LA for the conference. The 4th quarter is the purported official launch date of Cannanet TV.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast