Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Member
    Interesting. Might be worthwhile.

Anyone else a member of technical420? Lots of great data, info and analysis of all mj companies. I've been a paying member for a while and learned quite a bit.

https://technical420.com/

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Does it help you make money?

4. Member
    Selling stock 100 a quater

Anyone notice how much twmjf/canopy has risen in the past 10 days? It's up $5 a share and rising, it's going to be a huge player in the Canadian market.

6. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Anyone notice how much twmjf/canopy has risen in the past 10 days? It's up $5 a share and rising, it's going to be a huge player in the Canadian market.
    Yep, wish I would have bought more. Constellation Brands purchasing stake in their company is huge!

7. Member
    Sounds like PNTV phase 2 is nearing completion....finally. Ribbon cutting party later this week is being pumped pretty hard.

INMG is launching their CannanetTV channel on 11/28. Still sitting in the low .01's currently. Hopefully they both run again.

Any thoughts on TGGI? They have announced a couple of partial buyouts of other microcap companies in the MJ sector recently. Trades in the triple zeros...the horse track might be a safer bet?

Canadian mj stocks are on fire, the past 6 weeks a half dozen of them have risen 100-150%. Wishing I would have bought earlier in the year. Anyone else doing well on the Canadian side?

9. Derek McCullough
    Canadian mj stocks are on fire, the past 6 weeks a half dozen of them have risen 100-150%. Wishing I would have bought earlier in the year. Anyone else doing well on the Canadian side?
    Yes, my favorite Canadian based company lately is Glance, it took a dump this morning but gave me a chance to buy more.

I had never heard of glance until I read your post and if you got in before September, congrats. I'll add this to my watch list to see how it progresses from here.

I've mainly been buying the mj lp's like aurora,canopy,organigram and aphria. Not trading them, holding for a long long time. Aurora and canopy are both gunning to be the largest legal mj producers in the world, crazy how fast they're growing. Going to be an interesting next 3-5 years.

11. Member
    bought in to Canopy Growth @ 9.56 and it is now around 13.63 also bought aurora at 1.97 and it is currently at 5.25, but both lost today
    Last edited by RangerR93; 11-30-2017 at 08:06 AM.

12. Derek McCullough
    I had never heard of glance until I read your post and if you got in before September, congrats. I'll add this to my watch list to see how it progresses from here.

I've mainly been buying the mj lp's like aurora,canopy,organigram and aphria. Not trading them, holding for a long long time. Aurora and canopy are both gunning to be the largest legal mj producers in the world, crazy how fast they're growing. Going to be an interesting next 3-5 years.
    I got into Glance lightly at .80 and again pretty heavily at 1.25 then dumped half at 2.94. I am into both Aurora and Canopy for the long haul like you, I used what I made of Glance to buy more of both while they dipped this week. I really like everything I have been reading about Aurora.

Goldman Sachs just upgraded GWPH to a buy with a price target of $174, it's already jumped $5 per share in premarket this morning. It'll be interesting to see how high it goes today.

Canopy has been on a great run this week.

15. Derek McCullough
    Canopy has been on a great run this week.
    Yes it has, PNTV, PURA and MCIG have had a good day too!

16. Derek McCullough
    ugh!

17. Member
    Looks like a black swan has just landed on the Cole memo pond.

This morning was rough across the entire sector. I was down $12k but this afternoon the Canadian side bounced back pretty quickly , still down a bit but not much. The U.S. side of it is still in bad shape. I don't see feds moving to prosecute in the states where it's legal, too much tax revenue for the states involved. No way sessions can put the genie back in the bottle now but he sure made a lot of people nervous.

19. Derek McCullough
    This morning was rough across the entire sector. I was down $12k but this afternoon the Canadian side bounced back pretty quickly , still down a bit but not much. The U.S. side of it is still in bad shape. I don't see feds moving to prosecute in the states where it's legal, too much tax revenue for the states involved. No way sessions can put the genie back in the bottle now but he sure made a lot of people nervous.
    I hope so, on the good side I did use it as an opportunity to get a little more Canopy.

20. Member
    PNTV - phase 2 officially complete!!!! Operations have begun in the 8000 square foot cultivation room. Great news for shareholders albeit a long time coming. Still trading under .10 this morning with a low RSI around 56 currently. Could this finally be the kick start to the next run? Damn I hope so...feels like its been a long time coming with all the delays we have had to endure.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast