Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Marijuana Stocks

Seems like the legalization of MJ movement is gaining steam. I figure there is a Coca Cola or Exxon of weed out there right now. IMO, lots of risk at this stage with any MJ company, but the rewards could be big $$$$. What do you guys think?

Wish I had read this sooner..............I got CARA at 11.................still projected for 20

oops, I see u asked today.............my bad

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Been following pot stocks for a few months. I was in one that went from .0004 to .007. That's a lot of dough that I missed out on. Pulled my money one week before lift off to play with a bio pharmacy company I thought was about to take off. Screwed that pooch, good of had over 1k% gains and I am sitting on 40% gains. Guess i shouldn't bitch. It damnit!!!!

Thoughts on OCRX
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Be careful. Your money could go up in smoke!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I can't see buying a company when I can grow the product myself in my back yard.
    Thanos was the hero

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    But can you extract canabinoid oils and such boneil? The market is way more complicated than growing and smoking your own....

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    Thoughts on OCRX
    I think they went from about 3.50$ a share to 55 cents in a year AND there board is under SEC investigation ...................yikes

9. Member
    i thought the OP was going to post about a recent purchase having to many stalks and seeds.

i stand corrected.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

10. Member
    After reading this, I have the munchies.....
    Triton TR-186, Mercury Optimax 150

Thank you

12. Member
    With the current regime in place, I don't see this industry advancing, more likely to take a couple of steps back.

13. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    Thoughts on OCRX
    I've been watching this one too.

CARA made a nice jump today..

15. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I keep up with a few alkm, pura, mcoa, usmj, ERBB, cara, phot, newc, hemp and cher. They are extremely volatile for the most part and if you can get in low enough every month or so you can make some good money

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Be careful. Your money could go up in smoke!
    Or these stocks could go high (I could not help it).

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Or these stocks could go high (I could not help it).
    Touche!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

We now have legalized medical marijuana here in Arkansas. Watched a Q&A session last night that had some of the public servants that will be involved in licensing marijuana growers. What struck me was the price the growers would have to pay. $15K for a license application. (No guarantee that your application would be approved, and only half the money refunded if it wasn't). If approved, $500K for a permit, plus posting a $1 million bond. All MJ sold in AR must be grown in AR. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

Keep and eye out. Feds mentioned today that they would were going to tighten up enforcement on the federal mj laws. If recreation gets killed, these stocks will tank.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politi...ald-trump-pot/

Bought some PHOT about a year ago based on Medical not recreational and it has done nothing but lose me money, thank goodness I only have a 3K investment but now only worth less than a $100 so mine for sure went up in smoke but I had to try.
    1990 481V
    2005 195VS Intracoastal (Redfish Edition)
    2015 119C
    Love my Ranger Boats

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast