Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    Anyone understand why Aurora has dropped so much lately? They just completed the deal to buy MedReleaf which is supposed to be the biggest deal that has happened. I figured that would help prices, but it's been dropping like a rock lately.
    Dilution plain and simple. They're paying for all their acquisitions with stocks rather than cash. They're trying to become the world's largest legal producer but it's costing them right now.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I've debated recently about dumping some money in marijuana stocks.

I have a fishing buddy who has made some good money off of them, but I'm afraid I'm too late to the party....

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

Quote Originally Posted by 18RangerZ520L View Post

I have a fishing buddy who has made some good money off of them, but I'm afraid I'm too late to the party....
    Getting in some, hoping to have not missed it like the Bit Coin stuff. At least weed is real!
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

Aurora is up 18-19% today after Coca-Cola talks about getting into the industry. Wish it could keep up that pace.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 18RangerZ520L View Post

Weed has room to run. Think about this: it's still "illegal". I should have played bitcoin purely on speculation. When a guy that never buys stocks because of risk bought into it I should have bought in right then and rode the tidal wave, then sold.

Weed though is an upcoming, real product as stated. It's still in infancy. The fun part is trying to figure out which companies will still be around in 5-10 years after it's legal everywhere.

6. Member
    There was a reason I wan't happy with mCig for some reason. I think in the past they were a failed company that keeps "reinventing" themselves on the latest craze but never goes anywhere. They would be a pure "day trade" style versus long term hold strategy for me.

I just talked with my neighbor on Canopy and Aurora came up as well with Coca-Cola. I'm still holding in the red on PNTV but I believe they are doing the right thing, although I have cast my own shadows toward them in my mind.

PURA is interesting to me with their CBD infused waters. Everyone is crazy over bottled/flavored water. Looking at their Instagram they unveiled it at the Arnold's body builder competition or expo. That's a nice niche market and hopefully they can work it into Crossfit gyms (we'd be billionaires then). I think they need to expand the market though and not JUST key into sports and athletics. Gatorade, Poweraide, Muscle Milk, etc I'm sure have those markets sewn up especially if they start throwing out CBD infused powders and beverages.

Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post

PURA is interesting to me with their CBD infused waters. Everyone is crazy over bottled/flavored water. Looking at their Instagram they unveiled it at the Arnold's body builder competition or expo. That's a nice niche market and hopefully they can work it into Crossfit gyms (we'd be billionaires then). I think they need to expand the market though and not JUST key into sports and athletics. Gatorade, Poweraide, Muscle Milk, etc I'm sure have those markets sewn up especially if they start throwing out CBD infused powders and beverages.
    Just think of all the free advertising they would have if they get into crossfit gyms. Everyone knows that the first rule of crossfit is you must post on all social media that you are doing crossfit. They will drink their infused drinks and make 50 posts about it a day.

8. Member
    [QUOTE=merc123;9671439]There was a reason I wan't happy with mCig for some reason. I think in the past they were a failed company that keeps "reinventing" themselves on the latest craze but never goes anywhere. They would be a pure "day trade" style versus long term hold strategy for me.

I'm still holding in the red on PNTV but I believe they are doing the right thing, although I have cast my own shadows toward them in my mind.

I have played MCIG a few times in the past two years. But like you, I cant find a reason to hold onto it long term. I agree PNTV is doing it right. Good things on the horizon. I think/hope they will get a dispensary license, or maybe two to implement their seed to sale strategy in Las Vegas. Also, the Q for the third quarter should show significant revenues. Given the transparency of PNTV mgmt in conjunction with all of the "irons they have in the fire," I believe it will hit double digits before year end. If we get enough eyes on it, it could surpass last summers highs. That would be a nice xmas gift.

Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I got out of pura for some decent gains. Will re enter of it goes back to .016 or so. I still have yet to look at pntv and. It sure if I want to jump on Cara quite yet. I will check out albo thanks fellas
    You wishing now that you would have held pura? I dumped 200k shares in June after holding it for a year and now it's making its run.

I wish they could keep up this current trend for a while.

11. Member
    Sessions resigned! That could be good news for MJ stocks. Hopefully his replacement will take MJ off of the schedule 1 list.

12. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    You wishing now that you would have held pura? I dumped 200k shares in June after holding it for a year and now it's making its run.

Mostly day trading pennies now. Hit pretty good on a few and have enough money now to trade with a margin account freely. I don’t think, other than dsgt, I’ve held onto anything longer than a week for a while. And I shouldn’t have held onto dsgt but I missed an exit and expected a bounce that never happened. It’s at the bottom now so I just avg down with all my flip gains and hope it will turn around soon. Dilution is a mfer in pinks. I’m learning but taking a loss here is a no go. Just avg down and get out on the next bounce.

Still playing pura and alkm. Good money of timed right. Progreen, mlhc, digaf, srup, evsv all in my portfolio this week

13. Banned
    Bought MJ at 4.00 a share and sold for about 4.000 profit, re bought a week ago 300 shares at 5 something, mj is a mix of about 5 are 6 different pot stocks, kinda like a mutual fund also bought aurora a Canadian pot stock for the long run, i feel the more states that makes it legal the higher the stock and its users will get, just look at all them demacrapps in CA.

Which ticker for the MJ fund, the one I own labeled MJ is $30ish...

15. Member
    That's what I need to invest in a business that can't put thier deposits in a bank for security.

16. Banned
    Bought MJ a mutual type fund with about 6 or 7 top pot stocks an aurora canadian stock made good money sold, then bottom fell out, sold high an have re bought Mj at 5 something an MJ 2 weeks back for the long haul, as more States become legal i feel i can make money in the long run with the prices reduced although they did pop alittle last week, few 100 shares each, i'll gamble.

17. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee1967 View Post
    That's what I need to invest in a business that can't put thier deposits in a bank for security.
    Great input! ?????

18. Member
    My dad got into one last year, NUGL and has done very well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567