Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    ive already taken my money and run.

The canadian market for Weed (Formerly CGC) and APH was absolutely nuts. I got in cheap and sold high.

I think both of these stocks have a major upside after the most recent massive sell off.

2. Member
    PNTV received licenses to grow and produce mj products for both the medical and recreational markets in Nevada. They also have a 27,000 sq ft facility (phase 1 of 3 complete) in Las Vegas and are now making rosen. Seeds in the ground is eminent. Recreational mj is supposed to go live July 1 and MJ sold in Nevada must be grown and produced in Nevada. This company is one of only a handful that will service Nevada and Las Vegas! This one could be a runner.

Anybody watching SGBY? MJ testing lab that I just started looking into. I think they have several locations with plans for many more. They are generating a little revenue. Trades .015ish recently.

3. Derek McCullough
    I am up 140% on PNTV and wondering if I should dump and run or be greedy. It's not like it's a lot of money either way but I've still made a nice little gain for a penny stock.

4. Member
    What site are y'all using to buy and trade? I've been wanting to get into it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajohn1964 View Post
    What site are y'all using to buy and trade? I've been wanting to get into it.

Scottrade. Recently bought by TD Ameritrade. They have some of the cheapest prices I found to trade.

6. Member
    What are the thoughts on PNTV's Weed TV and what they are doing with it? It looks like it doesn't make any money and I don't see a use for what they're trying to do? Why would a Company pay $500/month when YouTube is free and does the same thing? YT also already has the viewership. Seems like they should focus more on their Green Leaf Farms.

7. Member
    Not sure what to expect from the weedtv media side of PNTV. Their 86% stake in Green Leaf Farms is what has my attention. PNTV also owns MJ Accelerator...sounds like an incubator/consulting service for the MJ industry. They could possibly get a dispensary license and be able to sell at the retail level too. Odd mix for sure. GLF could make big $$. The other two...?

What is the $500 per month weedtv charge?

https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/...spx?yptr=yahoo

I didn't know that only alcohol distributors will be the only ones allowed to sell recreational mj in Nevada for the first 18 months. Anyone else read the above article?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/...spx?yptr=yahoo

I didn't know that only alcohol distributors will be the only ones allowed to sell recreational mj in Nevada for the first 18 months. Anyone else read the above article?

Distribute, not sell. They are the only ones authorized to sell product to retailers. Most manufacturers (farms) use distributors instead of direct to retail. I think that's a minor detail in the business itself but could lead to a monopolization of the market and increased middle man mark up.

Very few of Nevada's licensed alcohol wholesalers have shown interest in distributing marijuana, which is defined as the transport of cannabis from grow facilities to dispensaries.

10. Member
    slylox

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...8/form10-q.htm

Our scalable Digital Technology Platform, allows Players Network to distribute content for brands, businesses and celebrities, and provide them with an unlimited amount of lifestyle category content and the tools to launch their own “Branded Channel, Social Community and Marketplace Destination”. NexGenTV’s scalability can create hundreds of niche digital networks that can be viewed worldwide on any smart TV, computer, tablet or mobile device by millions of people simultaneously. Vegas On Demand TV and Weed TV are the Company’s first two channel offerings that provide their audience the ability to connect to industry insiders and businesses through a unique, high-quality marketing, content production and content management system. In the Las Vegas market, Vegas On Demand captures the excitement, sex appeal, entertainment, and the non-stop adrenaline rush of the Las Vegas gaming lifestyle.

We plan for Weed TV to have other features by the middle of 2017 and adapt new technology that the other networks don’t have, including a directory of businesses that cater to the marijuana business, such as dispensaries, smoke shops, doctors, financial institutions, manufacturers and more. These businesses will have a free basic listing and the ability to upgrade for an extra fee of approximately $500 per month, where they can build their own media channel using the ‘NexGenTV” Platform. We estimate this market is in excess of approximately 70,000 businesses and will continue to grow as more states legalize MME businesses. Our goal in 2017 is to begin to capture this market in an effort to increase our revenues.

Our enterprise platform is highly scalable and can efficiently deploy, manage and distribute videos with integrated revenue-generating tools that go beyond traditional advertising. On our platform, the viewer of a video is brought into a web environment encompassing the lifestyle represented within the video content where they may be presented with membership, merchandising, couponing, subscription, loyalty programs, contest and other marketing opportunities, including the integration of live events. The platform also integrates branded sponsorships, and a game-like virtual economy supported by our Cost Per Action (“CPA”) advertising network.

Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    Distribute, not sell. They are the only ones authorized to sell product to retailers. Most manufacturers (farms) use distributors instead of direct to retail. I think that's a minor detail in the business itself but could lead to a monopolization of the market and increased middle man mark up.
    Thanks for the clarification between distribute and sell, apparently my reading comprehension isn't what it once was.

For you guys holding on CARA, today should be a good one for you.

)

14. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    For you guys holding on CARA, today should be a good one for you.
    CARA doing well all week

15. Derek McCullough
    Yep, If it hits 29 I think I am done. I have done well on several pot stocks this year.

16. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    Yep, If it hits 29 I think I am done. I have done well on several pot stocks this year.
    I decided to dump half of cara @ 27 and I am glad I did, dumped the rest at 18 this morning. Ouch

17. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I decided to dump half of cara @ 27 and I am glad I did, dumped the rest at 18 this morning. Ouch

Buying oppirtunity for sure

PNTV made a good jump today.

What the hell just happened to CARA?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

20. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Bad results in some trials. If it stabilizes I might make a position

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast