Trouble adding pictures

every photo I try to upload has 406 [lOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

2. Banned
    Doesnt work for me either. I host them online and post them from there. Direct uploads seem to be a hit or miss since the added security was put in place at the web host for this site not that it's a bad thing.

3. Member
    what online host do you recommend and how do you post from them I'm new to this

4. Banned
    Do you post from your computer or phone ?

5. Member
    Computer I have the photos saved in google photos but not sure how to upload them from there to here

6. Banned
    Let me check how the google share images works and I will get back to you.
    Last edited by cowtrimmer; 02-08-2017 at 06:49 AM.

7. Banned
    The only way I can post a google image is to share the link. I cant get an actual image from there to post.
    Update:
    Darren, I cannot get an active link to post a picture from Google,Outlook one drive My at@t cloud. I can just get URL links which isnt really the same as a reader would have to click on a link to see the picture. I would suggest that you open a Photobucket account and move the pictures you want to post to that site. Sorry thats all I could come up with.
    Last edited by cowtrimmer; 02-08-2017 at 07:12 PM.