Anyone interested in running the Mass section the New England bass club ??

Bill Lo is retiring from running it after giving it his all for the last few years..Thank you Bill

I unfortunately have way to many things on my plate at this point and just can not give the time to apply for permits this year..So if anyone wants to step up please let us know

Tim (TMG) will be getting permits for NH waters for this year

The State Of MA has made filing for permits a lot easier this year it can all be done online , and you don't have to contact the ramp managing authority ,OFBA will handle that for you ( no couldn't do this when I was filing for permits )

anyone interested contact me and I will send you the link , good luck to all this season ,hopefully I can make 1 or 2 but I will be back next summer 2018

2009 ELITE 210

Even if you don't want to handle all of them, Pick a location and throw it out there if you want to handle only one tourney and permit... Anyone have any suggestions for lakes in MA. ?

Pat with my schedule this year ( 2017) I am not in the position to Put On any Tournaments , my reference to 1 or 2 was that I might be able to fish 1 or 2 if someone was to organize it . as we all can see not to many volunteers.

2009 ELITE 210

That message was not meant for you Bill, It was a suggestion to others on the boards....