Old Hickory Lodging?

I'm going to be at Old Hickory for the RAM Nationals in early April. We're launching out of Sanders Ferry Park. Do you guys have any recommendations on a place to stay that is fairly close to the launch that I can get a boat parked and plugged in for the night?? Thx

2. Banned
    You've got a Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn Express, Relax Inn and In Town Suites--all in Hendersonville, Tennessee.

You'll need to go online and see what the prices are. Bookking.com may list them.

Any of these are good suggestions. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whatever you do, if you would like to still have stuff left in your boat every morning. Do not stay in the Rivergate/Madison area.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imavol View Post
    Whatever you do, if you would like to still have stuff left in your boat every morning. Do not stay in the Rivergate/Madison area.
    This is probably good advice.

Also i don't think the Relax Inn is still operating. I think it was sold,razed and a funeral home is now built there.
    GETFISHED !!!

6. "That dude" at the ramp colreb2000's Avatar
    I'll be fishing that as a co-angler if y'all know anyone looking for a roommate that week to help out on the cost. Just holler at me here or at col_reb_00@yahoo.com

7. Member
    They just opened a new Hampton Inn off of Indian Lake Blvd - http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hot...NHX/index.html

Also you should take the time to go to Prince's Hot Chicken. Just make sure and take cash that is all they take. And whatever you do, do not try to look manly and order the Hot.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imavol View Post
    Also you should take the time to go to Prince's Hot Chicken. Just make sure and take cash that is all they take. And whatever you do, do not try to look manly and order the Hot.
    They have a new Princes on the south side and they take cards now. Personally, I think Pepperfire in East Nashville is better but to each his own.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    They just opened a new Hampton Inn off of Indian Lake Blvd - http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hot...NHX/index.html

Earnst Construction Group did..........