Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Was at a boat show couple of weeks ago,, there was an X19 , one 12' Talon, 200 SHO, dual axle trailer , no carpet -had the sea deck floor in it, two Hummingbird 9" graphs,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    boat show price was $46,495.00 .
    Have to say it looked awesome till I walked up and got to looking at the inside , the fit and finish was horrible and the console was just plain cheap looking along with several other things I did not care for,, I'm sorry but for that price they could do better

2016 H17 here that I am very happy with. I do have the sprayed interior and I have to agree the lids are noisy. It sounds so quiet to me (kinda like a '64 Lincoln Continental) cause it's my first 4 stroke!

Love the hull though!
    Old Retarded Jarhead
    Master Sergeant of Marines (Retired)

3. Member
    I put some All-Purpose-Silcone-gasket form lowes were lids hit decks works great and a cheep fix.It is for door trim

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChris View Post
    I took my boat out the other day for the first time and I noticed that there wasn't a "cup holder" insert in the console. There is just a hole cut in the dash. I don't know if there is supposed to be an insert in it or not. Kinda looks ghetto to me without it, but my previous boat was a little higher end model of a different brand.
    Yep supposed to be one in there! I tried to glue mine in but at about 70 or so it blew past my head when the wind pulled it out! But now my RTIC can holder fits perfect! I wonder if Yeti is going to sue Xpress for making a hole that fits a RTIC holder along with theirs! CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

5. Member

Here's to quality control! Tire slipped of the edge of the road...axle bent and every single weld broke!

But hey...the cables held on!!!
    '15 Xpress X19 '14 Yamaha VMAX 175 HPDI, 12" Detwiler Hyd JP,

6. Member
    HOLY SH@T........ BET THAT WAS A FUN RIDE.......HOWS THE BOAT??...

GOT ME A LITTLE WORRIED NOW
    ~~~~2016 X-19 YAMAHA - 200SHO & LOVE IT~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell View Post

Here's to quality control! Tire slipped of the edge of the road...axle bent and every single weld broke!

But hey...the cables held on!!!
    How fast were you going when you had it leave the road?
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

You probably dont wanna see the boat!
    Xpress X19/200SHO

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bob View Post
    You probably dont wanna see the boat!

I'll try to posted the video!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EYELYKTOYS View Post
    HOLY SH@T........ BET THAT WAS A FUN RIDE.......HOWS THE BOAT??...

GOT ME A LITTLE WORRIED NOW

Boat and underware didn't make it!

Cruise was set at 55mph when it all started. Came out of a curve when I straighten up the trailer tires just slipped off the edge. When it tried to ride back up...that's when the fun began.

11. Member

12. Member
    Not a fan of aluminum for structure. Welds can look good but are crap. Shame was a very nice boat. I have very little good to say about back crap trailers. The one under the x21 we had, got the fenders and side bunks cut off and repositioned so they were straigt and did not hit the side of the boat on.the trailer. While I was at it I rewelded all the.bracing. The x19 trailer is better but has to relocate back hangers and fix cracks on the cross bracing. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

13. Member
    Looks to me like the tire did more than just slip off the road. Did it hit something as well? In the last pic you can see the tall concrete drive.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

14. Member
    I thought the same thing when I saw that !

15. Member
    DANG MAN! I'm trying to remember, but wasn't that boat a replacement hull from when you hit a underwater pipe or piling or something????

It definatly looks like that passenger side tire hooked something by the way it's bent backwards. But still crazy that the crossmembers broke out of the trailer like that ..... not to mention the frame tubing to snap clean in half. Granted it appears it's where the spring hangers are bolted through on the frame tubing, but still!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDyer View Post
    Looks to me like the tire did more than just slip off the road. Did it hit something as well? In the last pic you can see the tall concrete drive.
    Nope! Tire slipped off the road and when it tried riding back up the axle bent! Now it was about a 6-8" drop worth of asphalt. If you can zoom in to the bent out rim from the trucks view you can see it even broke the rims edge but tire maintained pressure. When the axle bent out...it pulled the whole trailer down in the ditch.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger391v View Post
    DANG MAN! I'm trying to remember, but wasn't that boat a replacement hull from when you hit a underwater pipe or piling or something????

It definatly looks like that passenger side tire hooked something by the way it's bent backwards. But still crazy that the crossmembers broke out of the trailer like that ..... not to mention the frame tubing to snap clean in half. Granted it appears it's where the spring hangers are bolted through on the frame tubing, but still!
    Yes sir this was a 2015 that replaced my 2014...I know I know I need to just give up on boats lol

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell View Post
    Nope! Tire slipped off the road and when it tried riding back up the axle bent! Now it was about a 6-8" drop worth of asphalt. If you can zoom in to the bent out rim from the trucks view you can see it even broke the rims edge but tire maintained pressure. When the axle bent out...it pulled the whole trailer down in the ditch.

Not doubting you but I'm sure all of this happened extremely quickly so how can you be sure?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnaileng View Post
    Not doubting you but I'm sure all of this happened extremely quickly so how can you be sure?

I had a load to clean out my undies then I watched the surveillance video from a local business of what happened.

All this happened with cruise control set at 55 MPH. I don't recall hitting my brakes until after the boat flew off the trailer dang near 30' in the air. Now afterror the axles bent out...the whole trailer went down on the ditch and was being skull drugged perpendicular to my truck that was still on the road.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDyer View Post
    The boat made a not so graceful landing on that concrete drive way after flying off the trailer. The trailer was in pieces and was across the street before it could reach that driveway. Once the boat fly off my truck went thru the ditch on the opposite side the road and stopped where you see it with the main frame of the trailer is hanging on by the cables.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast