Panoptix & Waypoints

In marking a WP while on the Panoptix screen, I am a little confused on how to scroll over to brush and make a waypoint. I have read a couple of post that said something about "select", but I don't see that option after marking the location. For some reason after I mark a WP it does not show up on my Chart screen..

Anyone have a sequence to follow?

Thanks

Also, after doing software updates does Garmin have addendum's that you can download to update your manual?

2. Member
    The new manual is automatically up-dated on your plotter, so you always have the latest on when you are on the water. You have to go on-line and download it if you want a copy on your computer.

I have not tried setting waypoints from a Panoptix screen, so no help there.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

3. Banned
    I've never tried marking a waypoint on panoptix either

With Panoptix and the menu, when you place the cursor on the screen, the New Wpt selection automatically appears. Selecting this will place the wpt at the cursor location.
    Garmin Pro Team

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Driscoll View Post
    With Panoptix and the menu, when you place the cursor on the screen, the New Wpt selection automatically appears. Selecting this will place the wpt at the cursor location.
    Thanks Todd