Thread: Boat show

Boat show

Who's going to the boat show or has already been? Going with the wife later tonight we are gonna look at runabouts see if we find anything good

2. Banned
    Stopped going a few years ago after pleasure boating took over. Last time I went their was a few bass boats and almost no tackle.

3. Member
    Yea gblanks was there last year picked up a falcon cara for 90$ I know Nichols, Blackbeard, and Bills will be there. It is mostly pleasure boats and rv's now, my wife likes going might pick up a lily pad this year.

I went this morning, if you're looking for pleasure boats or RV's you'll have a ball. Only one place that had any tackle. It's probably 10 years since I've gone, was not impressed, I sure miss the old days of the show.

5. Member
    Yep I didn't waste my time either. Mostly high dollar rvs and party type boats. No tackle the last time I went either.

6. Member
    Yep I didn't waste my time either. Mostly high dollar rvs and party type boats. No tackle the last time I went either.

7. Member
    There were a lot of bass boats there this year more rv's than anything had some pretty good deals on rods at gblanks but that was about ir

8. Member
    Went on Saturday. Made my way to the Rangers. Fully loaded one 21 ft, cricket legs, and two 12 in lowrance units are about $86k... That's crazy!

9. Member
    If you are in the market for an 80k pontoon boat there are several there.